- 3-4oz dried wt. = about 8oz fresh wt. (2-3pcs)
- 6-8oz dried wt. = about 16oz fresh wt.(4-6pcs)
Beef tendons are the connective tissues that hold joints together making them great chews for dogs of any size. Beef tendon is a good source of collagen and can benefit dogs that suffer from joint issues.
- Feed as is or put it in the freezer to last longer
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
- Always supervise while chewing
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 14 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives