- 1.5oz dried weight = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 4.5oz dried weight = about 24oz fresh wt.
Chicken hearts are packed with protein, essential amino acids and are low in calories. Great source of taurine for pups with heart conditions or taurine deficiency.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Use as a meal topper
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Chicken is considered to be a "warming" protein. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives