- 1 ear (1-2oz dried weight) = about 3-6oz fresh wt.
- 3 ears (5-6oz dried weight) = about 12-14oz fresh wt.
- Sliced – 3-4pcs (2-3oz dried weight) = about 6-8oz frest wt.
Our new "Sliced" size is equivalent to about 1.5 pork ears. It'll come with about 3-5 pieces varying in different shapes and sizes! Great for small dogs so you don't have to worry about them eating the entire ear! Not recommended for larger dogs. Please remember to always supervise when chewing!
Pig ears are rich in nutrients like glucosamine and chondroitin, which are both known to support the joint health and mobility of dogs and cats.
- Consider it as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Pork is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives