- 1.5oz dried weight = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 4.5oz dried weight = about 24oz fresh wt.
Duck gizzard is a great item to add variety to your dog's diet. They are low in fat, high in protein and packed with vitamins such as B12.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Feed in moderation
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
Duck is considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives