- 3-4oz (2-3pcs—3-4in) = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 6-8oz (1-2pcs—6-8in) = about 16oz fresh wt.
Our Beef Backstraps/Neckstraps are from grass fed/finished cows from Stemple Creek, Ca. They are similar to our Beef Tendon chews, long lasting and great for cleaning your pup's teeth! These Neckstraps are high in protein and a good source of collagen and can benefit dogs that suffer from joint issues.
📸: @shiba_kylo_zuko, @gumbo.the.frenchie
- Feed as is or put into a chew holder of your choice
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
- Always supervise while chewing
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in freezer, in between chew sessions, for maximum freshness.
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives