- 8 oz dried wt (1-2pc) = about 16 oz fresh wt
- 16oz dried wt (1 really big piece!) 2lbs fresh wt
Beef oxtails are great recreational bones for cleaning teeth. They also contain chondroitin and glucosamine and are rich in collagen which helps improve your dog's joint function.
Caution: This item can be a choking hazard! Not recommended for gulpers or aggressive chewers. Always supervise while chewing! Feed at your own risk.
- Start slow, feed in moderation, Oxtail has higher fat content which can cause loose stools if too much is consumed at once.
- For small dogs, you can start with 10-minute chewing sessions to see how their tummies do.
- Always supervise while chewing, especially for the medium-bigger sized dogs.
- For the bigger pieces of bone, you may discard when finished chewing.
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store freezer for maximum freshness
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives