- 3 oz dried weight (1pc wing) = about 4-6oz fresh wt.
- 9 oz dried weight (3pc wing) = about 12-18oz fresh wt.
Chicken wings fall into the category of raw meaty bones. They are great for cleaning teeth, exercising jaws and mental stimulation.
- Put it in a chew holder
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake and 10% bone intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Chicken is considered to be a "warming" protein. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Best to freeze upon receiving.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives