- 2-3 oz dried weight = 8 oz fresh weight
- 4-5 oz dried weight = 16 oz fresh weight
- Ingredients in our meat/organ pucks below!*
Our AdventurePacks are the perfect grab + go MRE's (meals ready to eat) for your pups whether it's for camping, a long beach day, a short trip out of town, or if you simply forgot to defrost your pups meal. They can be fed as is or rehydrated in warm water. Either way, don't forget to always have a fresh bowl of water out for your pups! It is highly recommended that the entire pack be consumed throughout the course of the day to make sure the ratio of muscle meat, organs, and bone content is met, 80/10/10 or 78/12/10.
PLEASE READ! If you are not familiar with a PMR diet please take the time to understand and do some research for your pup. After all, our treats + chews are based on a raw-fed diet! Know the correct amount to feed your pup so you don't over or under-feed. We recommend the entire pack be consumed over the course of the day (or in one sitting) in order to have a balanced ratio of muscle meat, organ meat and bone content, with the exception of the seafood which can be considered muscle meat or supplemental.
Discounts do not apply on this item.
Ingredients in our housemade muscle/organ pucks*:
Each puck weighs 3oz (fresh wt)
80% Muscle Meat
- Beef Sirloin
- Pork Loin
- Beef Green Tripe
- Bison Heart
- Beef Liver
- Beef Kidney
- Veal Sweetbreads
10% Bone (Separate)
- Chicken Neck
- Wild Anchovy
- NZ Green Lipped Mussel
*The ingredients in our meat/organ pucks will change with each batch. Refer to the list above before purchasing!
- Take on camping trips, feed as a meal or in addition to a meal (depending on your dogs daily intake)
- Feed as is or rehydrate in warm water
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water
- Should consume the whole pack over the course of a day
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives