Contents: The antlers that have more density will go by weight vs length.
- XSmall = 1-2 oz (3-4")
- Small = 2-5 oz (4-7")
- Medium = 5-7 oz (5-8")
- Large = 10-11 oz (5-8")
100% naturally shed from free-ranging wild deer and elk. Satisfies your dog's need to chew and offers vitamins and minerals while doing so. Antlers are long-lasting and have zero odors (to humans, dogs go crazy for the smell). Never cleaned with chemicals, cut and sanded for smooth edges. Sourced in Idaho.
📸: @corgi.ava, @beethoventherescue, @pupruca
- For recreational chewing only, please supervise
- If your dog is a heavy chewer, soak in warm water for 10-15 min to soften the antler
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine deer antlers are considered a yang (warming) tonic herb.
- Keep in a safe place away from children.
- Best to put away when done chewing.
- No need for refrigeration or freezing.
- Sourced from Nevada and Idaho
- Naturally shed antlers
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives