- 3-4 ribs (3-4oz dried weight) = about 10oz fresh wt.
- 6-7 ribs (7-8 oz dried weight) = about 18oz fresh wt.
Baby back ribs are considered raw meaty bones. Great for mental stimulation and cleaning teeth. We leave the meat on which gives your pup something extra to munch on.
- Feed as is or freeze for a longer-lasting chew
- Consider it as part of their 80% muscle meat intake and 10% bone intake.
- Feed in moderation
Pork is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Best to freeze upon receiving.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives