- 1.5oz dried wt. = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 3oz dried wt. = about 16oz fresh wt.
Beef lung is considered a muscle meat in raw feeding! High in protein, selenium and iron. A great source of vitamin b12 which is necessary for a healthy nervous system, brain function and a healthy digestion! It also supports the heart, nerves and muscles.
- Feed as 80% muscle meat intake
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Use as a meal topper
- Feed in moderation
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives