- 5 oz dried wt (1pc) = about 10 oz fresh wt
- 8 oz dried wt (1pc) = about 16 oz fresh wt
Beef oxtails are great recreational bones for cleaning teeth. They also contain chondroitin and glucosamine and are rich in collagen which helps improve your dog's joint function. Always supervise while chewing! Not recommended for big dogs that like to gulp their food.
- Start slow, feed in moderation, Oxtail has higher fat content which can cause loose stools if they eat too much at once.
- For small dogs, you can start with 10-15 minute chewing sessions to see how their tummies do.
- Always supervise while chewing, especially for the medium-bigger sized dogs that are gulpers.
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 14 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives