- 1.5oz dried wt. = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 3oz dried wt. = about 16oz fresh wt.
Beef tongue is an excellent source of protein and fat (1:1). Raw, uncooked fat is a great source of energy for your dog. Because it is so fatty, we try to wipe each individual piece down to absorb as much oil before packaging.
- Feed as 80% muscle meat intake
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Use as a meal topper
- Feed in moderation
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives