- 1.5oz dried wt. = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 4.5oz dried wt. = about 24oz fresh wt.
The liver, in general, is highly nutritious. It's a concentrated source for vitamin A and B, iron, copper, folic acid and antioxidants.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it to a meal as part of their 5% liver intake
- Feed in moderation
Duck is considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives