- .5oz dried weight = 1 puck
- 2.5oz dried weight = 5 pucks
- 1 puck = 1.5oz fresh wt. of Ground Whole Prey Rabbit Head
These ground whole prey rabbit heads have everything intact from the fur, eyes, brain down to the skull! Whole prey is the premise on which raw diets are built upon. The fur, internal organs, bones and blood provides a high concentration of vitamins and minerals.
Discounts do not apply on this item.
- Feed as is like a meal topper or a snack for energy boost
- Break into small pieces and use as a high value training treat
- Always be sure that your pup has access to a bowl of water
- Refrigerate or freeze for maximum freshness.
Rabbit is considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives