- 2 oz dried weight = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 4oz dried weight = about 16oz fresh wt.
Although very stinky, dogs go crazy for this stuff! Grass-fed lamb green tripe (nutrient rich stomach lining) is packed with digestive enzymes and probiotics. It helps with your dog's digestion and aids in building a healthier gut flora.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Use as a meal topper, within 80% of muscle meat intake
- Feed in moderation
Lamb is considered to be a "hot" protein. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming/hot proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 14 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- We recommend freezing as soon as you receive for maximum freshness.
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives