- 3oz dried wt. = about 12oz fresh wt.
- 1tsp (.1oz) dried wt = .4oz fresh wt — 18-20lbs dog
Kidneys are concentrated with selenium and provide a wide variety of B vitamins.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it to a meal as part of their 5% secreting organ intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Lamb is considered to be a "hot" protein. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming/hot proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives