- 1.5 oz dried weight = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 3oz dried weight = about 16oz fresh wt.
Lamb tongue is a great muscle meat to add variety to your pup's diet! Also great to break up into small training pieces.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Use as a meal topper, within 80% of muscle meat intake
- Feed in moderation
Lamb is considered to be a "hot" protein. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming/hot proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 14 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- We recommend freezing as soon as you receive for maximum freshness.
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives