- 5 oz dried wt. = Mix of rolls +/or chips, various sizes
Pork skin is great for dogs that love to chew and is much easier for them to digest compared to beef rawhides. These rolls are on the smaller side and will last longer with smaller dogs.
- Feed as is or freeze for a longer lasting chew
- Feed in moderation
Pork is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives