- 1 snout (4-6oz dried weight) = 12-14oz fresh wt.
- 2 snouts (8-12oz dreid weight) = 24-28oz fresh wt.
Pig snouts are high in protein and low in calories. Pig snouts are a great source of hydroxyproline which is a major component of collagen. Supports dental and joint health.
- Feed as is or freeze for a longer lasting chew
- Consider it as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Feed in moderation
Pork is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Best to freeze upon receiving.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives