- 1 pc (
3-5 oz dried weight, 4-5" length) = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 3 pcs, ( 10-12 oz dried weight, 4-5" length) = about 24oz fresh wt.
Pork feet are great raw meaty bones (RMB)! It contains chondroitin to support joint health and they are highly effective at teeth cleaning.
- Consider it as part of their 80% muscle meat / 10% bone intake
- For light chewers and small dogs, take away after 20 minutes and save it in the freezer.
- Feed in moderation
Pork is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 14 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives