- 2 necks - whole ( 4-6 oz dried wt.) = about 12oz fresh wt.
Turkey necks fall into the category of raw meaty bones. They are great for cleaning teeth, exercising jaws and mental stimulation. Packed with chondroitin, glucosamine and omega-3 fatty acids. It helps improve joint function and reduces inflammation.
- Put it in a chew holder
- Consider it as part of their 10% bone intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Turkey is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives