- 1 whole quail (1.5-2oz dried wt.) = about 5oz fresh wt.
- 3 whole quails (4.5-6oz dried wt.) = about 15oz fresh wt.
Quail is a relatively lean and low-calorie protein and is a natural source of essential vitamins. Quail is also high in phosphorus and iron which helps support strong muscle development.
- Feed as part of a meal 80% muscle and 10% bone
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water
Quail is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- 100% all natural
- Made in California
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives