- 1.5oz dried wt. = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 3oz dried wt. = about 16oz fresh wt.
Flounder can offer extra variety of protein for your pet's meals. It's a great source of B6, B12 vitamins and niacin. We turned these flounder filets into a garnish to make it easier for you to sprinkle over their food!
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it to a meal as a supplement
- Feed in moderation
Flounder/whitefish is considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives