- 1.5oz dried wt. = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 3oz dried wt. = about 16oz fresh wt.
Salmon is high in omega 3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA. Essential fatty acids, specifically DHA, have been scientifically proven to be necessary for cognitive development and function. Also beneficial for eye health, fights inflammation, reduces risks of cancer and can help improve your pet's skin/coat health
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it to a meal as a supplement
- Feed in moderation
Salmon considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives