- 1oz dried weight (1 head) = about 4oz fresh wt.
- 3-4oz dried weight (3 heads) = about 10-12oz fresh wt.
These duck heads are intact with the brains and all. Loaded with calcium phosphate, iron, chondroitin and not to mention great for cleaning teeth.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it as part of their 10% bone intake
- Feed in moderation
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
Duck is considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives