- 3-4 oz dried weight (5 feet) = about 6-8oz fresh wt.
- 6-7 oz dried weight (10 feet) = about 6-8oz fresh wt.
Duck feet are naturally rich in calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin which are known to help with the joint health of cats and dogs. Supports gums and dental health through chewing.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it as part of their 10% bone intake
- Feed in moderation
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
Duck is considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives