- 2oz dried wt. = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 4oz dried wt. = about 24oz fresh wt.
These pork loins are sliced into thin chips that are easy to break apart into smaller pieces for training or meal toppers. It is considered lean muscle meat in raw feeding and is perfect for adding variety to your pup's diet!
📸: @enzo_thesiberianhusky, @go_mana_go
- Use as a high reward treat, break it up into smaller pieces for training
- Consider it as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Feed in moderation
Pork is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry area for 30 days (unopened). Freeze after opening for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives