- 1.5oz dried weight = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 3oz dried weight = about 16oz fresh wt.
Pork hearts are packed with protein, essential amino acids and are low in calories. Great source of taurine for pups with heart conditions or taurine deficiency.
📸: @kuri.in.a.nutshell, @pupruca
- Use as a high reward treat, break it up into smaller pieces for training
- Consider it as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Great as a meal topper
- Feed in moderation
Pork is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dark, dry area for 30 days (unopened). Freeze after opening for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives