- 2 oz dried weight = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 4 oz dried weight = about 16oz fresh wt.
Chicken breast/tender is lean in protein and make great meal toppers or high value treats that are easy to break up into smaller pieces
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Meal topper
- High value training treats
Chicken is considered to be a "warming" protein. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Best to freeze upon receiving.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives