- 2oz dried weight = about 8oz fresh wt.
- 4oz dried weight = about 16oz fresh wt.
- 8oz dreid wt. = about 2lbs fresh wt.
Duck Breast is high in protein and a great source of b vitamins! Great for adding variety to your pets meals or to use as training treats!
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Consider it as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Feed in moderation
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
Duck is considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives