- *3-4 oz dried weight (6 feet) = about 6-8oz fresh wt.
- *6-7 oz dried weight (12 feet) = about 12-16oz fresh wt.
*Chicken feet in this batch are a little smaller this time around, we will adjust qty as needed!
Chicken feet are naturally rich in calcium, glucosamine and chondroitin which are known to help with the joint health of cats and dogs. Supports gums and dental health through chewing.
- Put it in a chew holder
- Add it to a meal as part of their 10% bone intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Chicken is considered to be a "warming" protein. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives