- 3-5 oz dried weight (3 necks) = about 10oz fresh wt.
The duck neck falls into the category of raw meaty bones. They are great for cleaning teeth, exercising jaws and mental stimulation. Packed with calcium, phosphorus and trace minerals.
- Put it in a chew holder
- Consider it as part of their 10% bone intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
Duck is considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives