- .5 oz dried weight = 5 tiny day-old whole prey quail (1 oz each fresh weight)
- 1.5 oz dried weight = 1 small whole prey quail (3-3.5 oz fresh weight)
These whole prey quails have everything intact. Whole prey is the premise on which raw diets are built upon. The feathers, internal organs, bones and blood provides a high concentration of vitamins and minerals. Whole prey stimulates mental and physical enrichment as they devour their meal.
📸: @thegermanshedder, @enzo_thesiberianhusky
- Feed as a meal or part of a meal, depending on the size of your dog
- Always be sure that your pup has access to a bowl of water
Quail is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Best to freeze upon receiving.
- 100% all-natural feed
- Sourced in Washington
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives