- 2oz dried weight = 8oz fresh wt. (size of bag will go to 2oz next time to fit the bag better)
Our grass fed/finished Beef Aortas are sourced from Stemple Creek Ranch, Ca. They did a special run of these for us so we are very grateful that they could accommodate our request!
Beef Aorta is the largest artery of the body and carries blood from the heart to the circulatory system. It includes lots of minerals, such as zinc and phosphorus, collagen, amino acids, elastin, and not to mention, protein! You can consider this a muscle meat chew when factoring this into your pets daily intake!
- Feed as is
- Fill with your pups favorite yogurt, peanut butter or meat blend, etc, and freeze
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Freeze for maximum freshness.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives