- 3oz dried wt. = about 12oz fresh wt.
- 1tsp (.1oz) dried wt = .4oz fresh wt — 18-20lbs dog
Dosage: Feed according to 5% of your dogs's daily liver intake!
Spleen is concentrated with iron and is especially beneficial for developing puppies! Great for adding to diy meals as part of their 5% secreting organ, meal topper or simply breaking them into small training bite-size pieces!
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it to a meal as part of their 5% secreting organ intake
- Feed in moderation
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives