- 2 oz dried weight = 4-5oz fresh wt (5-6 1in pieces) Small
- 6oz dried weight = 14-16oz fresh wt (3-4 6in pieces) Large
Our grass fed/finished Beef Tracheas are sourced from Stemple Creek Ranch, Ca. We have been inquiring for years on this item! We are so excited for your pups to devour these!
Beef tracheas are rich in nutrients like glucosamine and chondroitin, which are both known to support the joint health and mobility of dogs and cats. Add more cartilage such as animal ears and gullets if your pet has joint issues or even as a preventative.
Please note that these tracheas aren't in tube form, our supplier had them already cut down the middle. These photos are old photos from the last time we had these available.
- Feed as is
- Fill with your pups favorite yogurt, peanut butter or meat blend, etc, and freeze
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Freeze for maximum freshness.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives