- 4 oz dried weight OR Various sizes equaling about 12 inches long (2-3" pieces), equivalent to one cow trachea!
Beef tracheas are rich in nutrients like glucosamine and chondroitin, which are both known to support the joint health and mobility of dogs and cats. Add more cartilage such as animal ears and gullets if your pet has joint issues or even as a preventative.
- Feed as is or put it in the freezer to last longer
- Fill with your pups favorite yogurt, peanut butter or meat blend, etc, and freeze
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Beef is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives