- 3-4oz dried weight (6 necks) = about 6-8oz fresh wt.
- 1 puck = 1 chicken neck
The chicken neck falls into the category of raw meaty bones however, these are ground up making them easier to digest. They're great for senior pets especially after soaking in warm water for about 10 minutes. Packed with chondroitin, glucosamine, helps improve joint function and reduces inflammation.
- Add it to a meal as part of their 10% bone intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Chicken is considered to be a "warming" protein. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives