- 3oz dried wt. = about 12oz fresh wt.
- 1tsp (.1oz) dried wt = .4oz fresh wt — 18-20lbs dog
Dosage: Feed according to 5% of your dog's daily liver intake!
The liver, in general, is highly nutritious. It's a concentrated source for vitamin A and B, iron, copper, folic acid and antioxidants. We ground these up so you can easily garnish your pups bowls! This is a new item so let us know what your pup thinks!
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it to a meal as part of their 5% liver intake
- Feed in moderation
Lamb is considered to be a "hot" protein. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming/hot proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives