- 2oz dried wt. = about 10oz fresh wt.
- 1tsp (.1oz) dried wt = .4oz fresh wt — 18-20lbs dog
Dosage: Feed according to 5% of your dogs's daily liver intake!
The liver, in general, is highly nutritious. It's a concentrated source for vitamin A and B, iron, copper, folic acid and antioxidants. We ground these up so you can easily garnish your pups bowls! This is a new item so let us know what your pup thinks!
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it to a meal as part of their 5% liver intake
- Feed in moderation
Pork is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Freeze for maximum freshness.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives