- 1.5 oz dried weight = 5 Ears (2-4")
Fur, in general, is a key ingredient to a raw fed diet. It's a great source of fiber, manganese, which supports bone mineral density and growth and it aids in cleaning out the digestive tract. A healthy, clean digestive tract allows for better nutrient absorption.
These little rabbit ears are from a small regenerative farm in Northern Califronia!
Individually hand washed.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it as part of their 80% muscle meat intake or feed as supplemental
- Feed in moderation
- Refrigerate or freeze for maximum freshness.
Rabbit is considered to be a "cooling" protein. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives