- Cooling: Wild Salmon (switching* to Salmon Skin)
- Neutral: Beef Sirloin (switching* to Quail Egg Garnish)
- Warming: Chicken Tenders (switching* to Wild Anchovy)
- Hot: Lamb Liver Garnish
These SamplePacks are the perfect size to try something new or to gift away to friends!
We will be rotating these items out with different cooling, neutral, warming and hot proteins. Please check the description to see what's available at any given time!
*There may be a slight chance that your order might land on us switching from one protein to the next. Please let us know in the notes if there's an allergy. If we ran out of the one that the description states, please DM us on IG to see what we can do!
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
Cooling proteins. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial for balancing out hot dogs! Perfect for the summer heat.
Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies or help keep their energies in balanced.
Hot/Warming proteins. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis, especially in the winter months.
- Use as a meal topper to garnish meals
- If this is a new item, please start slow and monitor stools.
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Grass fed/finished beef and lamb
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives