- Cooling Protein Pack = Green lipped mussels, Wild sardine chunks and rockfish
- Neutral Protein Pack = Pork Loin, heart, beef sirloin, beef liver
- Warming Protein Pack = Chicken neck, gizzard, hearts, wild anchovy
- Hot Protein Pack = Lamb kidney, liver
- .75-1oz dried weight = 4 oz fresh weight
These Variety Sample Packs are perfect for trying out the different proteins that we offer! We asked our followers on IG about what kind of packs you all wanted and received so much great feedback! We decided to go with packs corresponding to the different energies based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Check out our TCM tab below! Let us know what you think!
If you would like to send this as a gift feel free to let us know in the notes section of the cart page how many gift tags you need! Happy holidays!
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
Cooling proteins. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial in balancing energy.
Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
Hot/Warming proteins. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis especially in the winter months.
- Feed as is or rehydrate in warm water
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water
- Should consume the whole pack over the course of a day
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Grass fed/finished beef and lamb
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives