- CoolingPack 2.5oz (10oz fresh wt) = Duck breast, hearts, gizzards, foot, rabbit ear, wild rockfish
- Mini CoolingPack .75oz (3oz fresh wt) = Duck breast, hearts, wild rockfish
- NeutralPack 2.5oz (10oz fresh wt) = Beef liver, sirloin, ground turkey, pork ear slice, heart, kidney
- Mini NeutralPack .75oz (3oz fresh wt) = Beef sirloin, spleen, pork kidney
- WarmingPack 2.5oz (10oz fresh wt) = Chicken gizzards, neck, tenders, ground neck, lamb heart, kidney
- Mini WarmingPack .75oz (3oz fresh wt) = Chicken neck, hearts, lamb liver
These TCM Packs are perfect for trying out the different proteins that we offer! We asked our followers on IG about what kind of packs you all wanted and received so much great feedback! We decided to go with packs corresponding to the different energies based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Check out our TCM tab below! Let us know what you think!
📸: @corgi.ava, @kuri.in.a.nutshell
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
Cooling proteins. Dogs that run hot are prone to allergies and inflammatory issues. Cooling proteins are beneficial for balancing out hot dogs! Perfect for the summer heat.
Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies or help keep their energies in balanced.
Hot/Warming proteins. Dogs that run cold are always seeking warmth. Warming proteins can help dogs that suffer from stiff joints and arthritis, especially in the winter months.
- Feed as is or rehydrate in warm water
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water
- Should consume the whole pack over the course of a day
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Grass fed/finished beef and lamb
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives