- 1.5 oz dried wt. (about 4-6pcs) = 8oz fresh wt.
- 3oz dried wt. (about 8-12pcs) = 16oz fresh wt.
Squid is a great source of protein and omega 3s! It contains key nutrients like choline, selenium, vitamins b12, b6 and vitamin e.
Squid is also high in copper. It supports bone health, the heart, metabolism and creation of more red blood cells, just to name a few. However, too much of it can negatively impact the liver health in dogs. Always feed in moderation and start off slow when feeding new items!
📸: @enzo_thesiberianhusky, @blueandh, @izziecorgi
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Use as a meal topper
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Wild Squid is considered to be a "neutral" protein. Neutral proteins are great for any dog or cat and can help with any yin or yang deficiencies.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, food is energy and the primary concept is to have balance. The food theory is divided into cooling proteins (Yin), warming proteins (Yang) and neutral proteins.
- Store in a cool, dry area for 30 days (unopened) or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- Wild Caught
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives